Call Us- +91-9044333607

Sexual Issues Online Counselling

Sexual Issues

Facing sexual problem at any stage of life is completely normal. Sexual wellness is universal right of everyone, all deserve a healthy and fulfilling sexual life. Various reasons may be responsible for the sexual issues and psychological factors have its own contributions. Whatever the reasons is, sexual issues have very negative impact on relationship. While sexuality embraces a wide range of emotions, thoughts and behaviors – and is often sensitive and very personal in nature – many issues are more common than you may think.

Sexual issues may be related to the difficulties with intimacy, orgasm, impotence, low sexual desire or pain during sex, all these are the phases of sexual functioning. Some may also need help with overcoming negative sexual experiences in the past or help with matters around sexual identity or how they might help a young person struggling with gender issues.

Around 43% of men and 35% of women experience sexual dysfunction at some point in their lives. Yet many people report feeling hesitant about accessing help for sexual difficulties – which is a shame, because in a recent study involving 365 couples, sex therapy resolved the presenting issue for 65% of clients (of the other 35%, sexual functioning was impaired by physical illness, yet the majority of those couples still reported increased sex and intimacy satisfaction). Confidential sexuality counselling can address a range of sexual concerns quickly and effectively, freeing you to enjoy your sex life to its fullest.

We can help you for:

  • Improving sexual performance
  • Infidelity issues
  • Body image concerns
  • Orgasmic difficulties
  • Sexual pain
  • Premature or delayed ejaculation
  • Erection problems
  • Anxiety caused by sexual inexperience
  • Past sexual trauma

Our sex therapy and sexuality counsellors are trained to help you identify and address these issues.  Life Supports counsellors and psychologists offer an open-minded, confidential forum for you and/or your partner, to help you better understand the issues you are currently facing. We will enable you to find new ways to manage those intimate issues, and make the changes required to enhance your relationships and connection with your partner.

Get a Consultation Right Now!

Call Our Clinical Team: